Outfit: Tee-H&M Via Over My Styled Body, Jeans-Zara, Leather jacket-Dynamite, Shoes-Zara, Ring-The Bay, Sunnies-Red Ribbon

This post almost didn't happen as my laptop did updates last night and then proceeded to not turn on all night/morning. A mini panic attack when I left for work at 5am quickly calmed by a text to my tech savy boyfriend who gave me a few tricks to try. What a helpful human! Very easy instructions and alas I have no lost all my content. Todays job: Back your work up! Didn't you learn anything from Sex & The City. 

This casual look is basically all I'm wearing during the transition season. Actually these jeans and shoes mixed in with a different top is essentially my staple. These Zara jeans have quickly become my favourite, SO stretchy which is important when you have thick thighs and a booty from deadlifting. Finding clothes that fit is a pain in the ass no matter if you're thick, thin, tall or tiny. There's always something! It helps when you have a few go-to stores and styles that always work. A pair of jeans and a tee is something that will always work 
xoJenna