Outfit: Tank & jeans-Zara, Blazer-Dynamite, Necklace-Saraswati designs, ring-The Bag, Bag-Vintage, Shoes-payless (Very old)

When asked what Id wear for a night out in Vegas, my immediate thought process goes to short hemlines and bedazzled everything. Then I flash back to reality and realize that aint me. At least not unless its Halloween. Sky high heels on the other hand have always held a special little place in my heart. As a 5 foot 2 individual I try to fake my height whenever I can, and these shoes add quite a bit! I feel like I am towering over everyone, when in reality I am just making eye contact. 

What better for a night out for me than ripped jeans, a cute lacy top and of course a leather blazer. Now that to me is the perfect date night out look, no matter where you are. Comfortable is sexy, and the low cut back on this tank adds just enough intrigue without showing it all. And in a sea of short hemlines, and bedazzled breasts that definitely stands out. So thats my #ultimatevegasoutfit 
xo Jenna