Pizza is one of my all time favourite comfort foods, however I don't go for any old pizza. I haven't ordered pizza in in forever, instead I opt to make it myself with this super simple recipe. It's really easy to make fresh dough but when I'm even more pinched for time this is my go-to. It's delicious, and you can top it with just about anything, right now I'm obsessed with arugula and basil so that's the recipe I'm sharing. 


Ingredients: 1 cup mushrooms, 1 cup arugula, basil pesto, goat cheese, garlic, 1 chicken breast, 2 gloves garlic, pizza crust (I often use whole wheat pita bread for this) 

1. Dice thawed chicken breast into 1 inch cubes, saute with 1 tbsp olive oil and 2 gloves chopped garlic until cooked through

2. Use 1-2 tbsp basil pesto as base on pizza crust or pita bread, top with chicken, mushrooms and goat cheese sprinkled on top (add mozzarella on top if you like things cheesier)

3. Preheat oven to 350F, cook about 15-20 min

4. Top with fresh Arugla and enjoy! Goes great with a fresh garden salad and a glass of wine.