Outfit: Tank-Zara, Shorts-Garage, Necklaces- F21 & Saraswati Designs, Rings-Noul, Purse-Chapters, Shoes-Red Ribbon





For some reason prior to this summer I've never owned a pair of high waisted shorts. I think it's because I'm not a huge fan of most crop tops so I think in my mind I had to wear a crop top with high waisted shorts. Not so! Bringin' back the ol' tuck. Although in a cuter, much more fashion forward way than your 70 year old Grandpa. Because, let's face it, your grandpa ain't got gams like this. Or if he does, kodus to him, he squats. 
When it's hot out I really like to keep things simple and be really comfortable, so this basic tank and short combination is perfect for me. It can be a hard balance to take a simple combination like this and make it your own. For me I add some fun unique jewellery, a bright lip and look like I have my shit together without melting in +20 temps.
xo Jenna