Outfit: Dress-Aritzia, Jacket-Dynamite, Shoes-Winners, Skull Necklace-Saraswati Designs, Bag- Adventures in Fashions closet , Knuckle rings-Noul

It doesn't happen often, but sometimes I wear really impractical shoes. Most days, you'll find me in Keds, or some form of running shoes but every now & then I strap on my big girl shoes. A change of shoe can change your perspective.  Literally. because I'm 5'2 and the world looks drastically different at 5'6 or so. 

I've been dying over the trend of super strappy flats and shoes, so when I spotted these beauties at Winners I had to have them. My practical side said "No, you live in yoga pants, strappy heels don't work with that". So, I went home empty footed and thought about them every day for a week & half. Lucky for me they were still there. Sometimes the feet want what the feet want!

 Most people come home after a long week and put on relaxing clothes, I come home from a long week and put on real people clothes. I can't help it when I wear a sports bra & spandex most days. My body craves real fabric, like this cute comfortable dress from Aritzia. I foresee being a stable summer piece with that bright punch of blue & lightweight fabic. 
xo Jenna